Sunday, March 15, 2015

Luke 17 : 9

Luke 17:9 NKJV

Does he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I think not.

Theme - servant

I say choose your master carefully. God should be are ultimate Master, but for me I know there are sometimes a lot of masters in my life at a time and if not righ now I can think back there was. And from personal experience, choosing God as a Master is a lot more rewardjng in all aspects of life. I say choose your master carefully, because even though it might not seem bad it could eventually become a bigger factor of your life that God, and that is the last thing you want to do. God doesn't like to share his glory anyway.

So when I say master it really means mentor,or a leader in your life. Like a role model you look up to. Because you must check your reasons to give that position to someone in your life, because only a believer that live after God's own hear should take that role. For me my mentor that I had at home was a guy a little younger named Ben. And whenever he had a problem he'd first give it to the Lord, then seek guience from fellow believers. I bring up Ben, because all of his decision consist of being a man after God's own heart. Lifting everything to Christ first, so he puts God firat givung Him the glory. Amd for that Gld blesses Him, in another way He thanks Ben for his faithfulness in Christ. And in verse 5 the apostles ask Christ ti make their faith stronger. This is exactly what Ben does go to his Father in heaven, so that he may have faith in Christ.

Application - write down a list of things I have to take off the platform, and leave God alone on the platform of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment