Friday, January 30, 2015

II Corinthians 2 : 4 NKJV

II Corinthians 2:4 NKJV

Theme love

"For out of much affliction and anguish of heart I wrote to you, with many tears, not that you should be grieved, but that you might know the love which I have so abundantly for you."

Love takes discipline that come from God Himself, others, and yourself. God might talk to me directly and confront me with what I'm doing, saying, or thinking wrongly about or to someone else. A friend that holds me a countable because of a goal are trying to accomplish. They can tell you what your doing wrong because they want you to accomplish that goal. Also you need to discipline yourself, and not go easy on yourself. So dont take the easy way out and stick to the path you originally shot for in the beginning.

Family, I love family and now y'all are apart my family and my brothers kept me a countable for things I promised, not just because they were usually gonna get something out of it but they also love me and want to me succeed. They also invested a lot of time and energy into helping me, so if I succeed they succeed as well.

When we complete that goal is pleases all who kept you in line God, your friend, and yourself. Like when I smoked weed I knew God was trying to keep me in line by showing He was there watching, I didn't really have a friend telling me stop because they were the ones doing it with me and the others (christian friends) didn't know. And i just kept telling myself I'll stop when I absolutely need to. So God was loving me even though I was doing something wrong, my real friends couldn't because I kept it a secret from them, and I just didn't care to recognize what I was doing was wrong. So my application for this verse is, if I have a with letting something go or quiting something I'll tell y'all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment