Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Encouragement

Psalm 37:1-2 "Do not fret because of evildoers, Nor be envious of the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, And wither as the green herb."

This verse came to my mind as I was thinking today, and I felt led to right an encouragement to anyone who is reading this. When I was in high school and living for the Lord I felt alone, because it felt like I was the only christian it was the same thing at work. So God gave me this verse to encourage me.

We don't have to fear the things of this world, because they are only temporary, and the relationship we have with God is eternal. When I was in school or at work I just felt suppressed by the darkness around me, either when I was in the darkness or surrounded by it. I felt useless for the kingdom of the Lord, well an encouragement is a revival starts with one person. Everything starts with prayer and trust me God will use you in tremendous ways.

After these two verse it goes on to say in verse three, "Trust in the Lord , and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness." "Feed on His faithfulness" thats a promise and God will bless you for doing just that. So a challenge begin to pray that God will use you powerfully in your school or at your work, and see what He will do through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment